Rise and stretch, Sunshine! Never ignore a small pain because [...]
About DrAshleyThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far DrAshley has created 79 blog entries.
Unbearable back pain can cause a lot of health issues [...]
Gardening can relieve stress, yield great food and help the [...]
"Reduced outdoor activities among young people is the main reason [...]
Did you know 87% of the population suffers from chronic back pain? The other 13% do not have a computer!
"Sitting in a chair for 8-9 hours a day can [...]
"Get a good massage after to relieve back pain!."
"Hunters have body aches too! The weight of heavy gear [...]
"It’s essential to be fit and fine. Don’t let back [...]